We really enjoyed our stay here.
- just remote enough to be pristine & quiet, yet not too far from villages, sites, street food, massages & local life
- beautiful rooms with great views, right on the beach
- staff are very accommodating. We arrived on a Wednesday & I asked 4 a cake to be organized for my daughters 1st bday on the next Monday. When Monday came, a freshly made, decorated & YUMMY cake was ready. The staff all sang 'happy birthday' & made the day very special!
- lots of activities; snorkeling, kayaking, beach, pool, volleyball, table tennis, batik painting..... Etc...
- had all necessary things for babies; cot, high chair...
- buffet breakfast always had a huge variety, heaps of food & there were new things every day.
Would recommend it for both families & couples looking 4 a quiet romantic getaway
Kove-Luftansa Berlin, Germany
Thanks for arranging Speed Boat Pickup and setting our Weeding anniversary so beautifully. We will remember your kind service and yes the beaches of this private Bay in Ko Yao Noi.
wallygaitor Cowell, South Australia, Australia
Spent a truly wonderful 5 days at the aptly named Paradise Koh Yao. Private Villa with a pool. Large, spacious and wonderful layout. Staff were without peer, helpful, friendly and smiles galore. With a spectacular back drop of Phang Nga Bay one had a choice of activities including kayaking thru the island and lagoons, Elephant Treking or just purely relaxing along side the pool with a book. Definitely coming back and recommend it without reservation
Andrea S Darjeeling, India
Tranquil, serene, luxurious, peaceful, nature, calm, snorkeling, rock climbing, biking, yoga, snorkeling, away from everything. That was pretty much my unforgettable vacation in Thailand at this place. I would go there again in a hear beat.
First time yoga retreat and my first for the island. Day 2 and I love this place - yoga facing the sea just makes the experience really magical. Real bonus when the instructor is also great in her instructions and being able to customise the class accordingly. The only fretting part is the 1hour speedboat journey to and from Phuket for me - seems to be a test of one's determination before one reach the resort.
829PaulC Cape Town Central, South Africa
Staying at the Paradise Koh Yao is one of the most remarkable holiday experiences I have had. This little beach is totally cut off from the rest of the world and can only be reached by boat. The rooms are amazing and very spacious. The meals are really good.
24 Moo 4, T.Koh Yao Noi, A.Koh Yao, Phang Nga 82160, Thailand
Copyrighted 2017. Paradise Koh Yao Resort Phuket-Krabi