Hotel Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Advanced deposit payment will be charged at time of reservation.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent, inappropriate activity, or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Amendment or Cancellation must be made in written notice to provided email or contact form in the website.
- Rates are charged in Thai Baht currency. Therefore, the amount shown on monthly statement in other currencies sent to you by the respective credit card company might be slightly different from our quoted price due to exchange rate variations.
2. AMENDMENT, CANCELLATION, NO SHOW POLICIES, REFUNDMENT
- 2.1 Amendment
- 2.1.1 Can be allowed without penalty if written notice is made within 7 days prior to arrival. However amendment is subject to room availability and new rates may apply.
- 2.1.2 Any amendment resulting in lower rates or less number of nights or number of rooms, the paid amount is not refundable.
- 2.2 Cancellations
- 2.2.1 Prepayment is not refundable
- 2.2.2 Written notice is required.
- 2.3 No Show or Failure to cancel
- ‘No Show’ means not showing up on the arrival date as reserved and there is no written notice approved by our staff. The room(s) will also be released for the entire reservation period.
- Total price of the reservation for the entire period will be charged and strictly nonrefundable.
- 2.4 Shorten Stays / Early Check-Outs
- One night penalty.
- 2.5 Refundment
- For all refunding cases, if there is any international transaction fee, the hotel will NOT be responsible for such fee. The customer is responsible for the full amount charged by banks or financial institutions.
- In most cases, refundment will take at least 10-14 working days to complete the transactions. However, the transactional period also depends upon how fast the banks in the customer’s country process the transactions.
- 2.6 Others
- Different policies or terms and conditions may apply if there is an indication giving a specific booking terms and conditions in our booking condition. For example, some promotions may NOT allow amendment and cancellation with a tradeoff with a very low rate.
3. OCCUPANCY POLICY
- 3.1 Normal occupancy per room is 2 persons.
- 3.2 Maximum 3 adults per room are allowed with additional extra person surcharge.
- 3.3 Staying 2 Adults 2 children in a room is possible when the first child sharing the same bed with parents. Another child must take an extra bed. (Surcharge applied)
4. CHILDREN POLICY
- 4.1 Children at all ages are welcome.
- 4.2 INFANTS (AGE UNDER 4) One infant stays free of charge with breakfast provided when using existing beds.
- 4.3 CHILDREN (4 TO 15 YEARS OLD)
- 4.3.1 Maximum 2 children allowed to share their parent’s room
- 4.3.2 One child sharing the existing bed(s) is charged only for breakfast.
- 4.3.3 One child requires an extra bed or sofa bed will be charged for the extra person rate.
5. EXTRA BED POLICY
- 5.1 The maximum number of extra bed in a room is 1
- 5.2 All use / kind of extra beds are chargeable before or upon check-in.
- 5.3 Extra or rollaway bed needs to be inquired in advance for arrangement, ideally at the time of booking. Please always check in advance as some properties DO NOT provide such bed.
- 5.4 The hotel may arrange a day bed for an extra bed. If the bedding required for the day bed, there will be some surcharge.
- 5.5 Surcharge for an extra person with an extra bed is inclusive of breakfast if not indicate otherwise.
6. PET POLICY
- Pets are NOT allowed. Fine may be applied for violation for extra cleaning charge of 4,000 baht per pet.
- The occupants may still be rejected to stay their pets create noises, smells or disturbances to other guests.
7. SMOKING POLICY
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the accommodation. Fine may be applied for violation for extra cleaning charge of 4,000 baht per room. Any damages caused by smoking or cigarettes will be caused extra to the original fine.
8. NOISE CONTROL POLICY
- After 10 p.m. please keep your voices low at night. No shouting or yelling allowed. Fine may apply for repeated violations.